Maine's Outdoor Learning Center, Maine Guide School, Registered Maine Guide
We love to travel!
If you have 6 or more people who’d like to become:
· Registered Maine Guides
· Wilderness First-Aid/CPR Certified
· Proficient in Map & Compass / GPS
· Certified Reiki Practitioner (www.tamirogers.com)
· Or any of the classes we offer
We’ll come to you and teach a course. If you have 6 people, the 7th person gets to attend the class at no cost as a way for us to say “Thank you” for providing the space, doing all the leg work, and being our host.
We also offer small private classes for 2 students; we will tailor the classes and the time frame to fit your needs.
· Fly-Casting Lessons
· Registered Maine Guide Classes
· Tidewater Classes
· Map & Compass / GPS
· Outdoor Skills that is tailored to fit your skill level – No License Attached
These classes are held in our area (Lincolnville, Belfast, Mattawamkeag River) or in Scarborough
Very Private “How To” Classes
This “One on One” outdoor learning vacation takes place in the field – No License Attached.
· Map & Compass skills
· Paddling and Canoeing
· Overnight Camping Trip – can be tailored to as many days as you’d like.
· Fishing, hiking, or hunting skills
· Outdoor cooking
This VERY private learning vacation includes all Meals and Lodging. Designed for 1 or 2 people
Please call or email for more information
93 Thurlow Road, Lincolnville, Maine 04849
to find us on Facebook!
VA Educational Benefits, Chapter 31 (VA Facility Code Number: 28021419)
Registered Maine Guide Training Only