- BUY NOW
- Veterans Benefits
- About Our Field Site
- Guided Bass Fishing
- Zeb Leavitt Scholarship
Enrollment Policy: No seat is held without payment.
1. Please be sure to look and see if the class you'd like to enroll in is not marked FULL.
2. Enroll and pay using at our ENROLL NOW from the class page or BUY NOW from the home page. You may use any major credit card. We do not have separate Dates for each 4- Day Registered Maine Guide Training Program. Upon check out there is a spot to put in the dates you are registering for.
Please add as much detail to your enrollment as you can; Class you are taking, Mailing Address, Phone number, correct Email Address.
3. By Check: Fill out the enrollment form on our website's BUY NOW or below, and mail it to the address on the form
4. Your spot is secured when we receive your fees
The payment structure is as follows:
· 100% Payment is required on programs under $600.00
· 50% deposit or payment in full is required for all Maine Guide Training Programs over $600.00 (Residential - weeklong Hands on)
NOTE: If you're needing a payment plan, please inquire.
· Remaining balances are due 1 month prior to training start date. To keep your space, please make sure your balance is due on time. No refund is given if you do not complete the payment plan as promised.
Wait Listing: Once a training program is FULL it will be posted on our website. When all seats are taken, the course is FULL, we place interested applicants onto a waiting list. If your remaining balance isn’t paid by due date, you will forfeit any deposits made and your space will be opened up to someone on the wait list.
Confirmation: Once your fees are paid, you are enrolled in the training program, you’ll receive a confirmation packet. Confirmation is sent via US mail upon enrollment and before the start of each training program or trip.
This packet consists of:
· Class Confirmation and Payment Information
· Mandatory and Non-Mandatory Reading List
· Directions to Training Field Site (Week-long and Weekend field training only)
· Gear List for In the Field Training
· Background Check Information
· IF&W’s Testing Application
· Guide for filling out the paperwork
All students are required to fill out and sign the pertinent documents. We suggest you read the documents in advance so there are no surprises.
Completing this paperwork is mandatory before participation in the Field Site Training Programs.
1. MOLC’s Training Program Enrollment Policy, Cancellation & Refund Policy: All Training Classes
2. Liability Release Form: Field Site Training ONLY
Please be sure to provide us with an appropriate mailing address and phone number.
Maine's Outdoor Learning Center
MAILING ADDRESS: 93 Thurlow Road LINCOLNVILLE, ME 04849 US
Copyright © 2022 Maine's Outdoor Learning Center - All Rights Reserved.