Enrollment Policy: Complete the enrollment form and pay in full or a 50% deposit for training over $600.
1. Enroll and pay using at our SHOP here on our website using any major credit card. Please add as much detail to your enrollment as you can; Class you are taking, Mailing Address, Phone number, Email Address.
2. By Check: Fill out the enrollment form on our website's SHOP, or below, and mail it to the address on the form
3. Give us a call to enroll and pay over the phone
4. Your spot is secured when we receive your fees
The payment structure is as follows:
· 100% Payment is required on programs under $600.00
· 50% deposit or payment in full is required for all Maine Guide Training Programs over $600.00
If you're needing a payment plan, please inquire.
· Remaining balances are due 1 month prior to training start date. To keep your space, please make sure your balance is due on time.
Wait Listing: Once a training program is FULL it will be posted on our website. When all seats are taken, the course is FULL, we place interested applicants onto a waiting list. If your remaining balance isn’t paid by due date, you will forfeit any deposits made and your space will be opened up to someone on the wait list.
Confirmation: Once your fees are paid, you are enrolled in the training program, you’ll receive a confirmation packet. Confirmation is sent via US mail upon enrollment and before the start of each training program or trip.
This packet consists of:
· Class Confirmation and Payment Information
· Mandatory and Non-Mandatory Reading List
· Direction to Training Field Site
· Gear List for In the Field Training
· Background Check Information
· IF&W’s Testing Application
· Guide for filling out the paperwork
All students are required to fill out and sign the pertinent documents. We suggest you read the documents in advance so there are no surprises.
Completing this paperwork is mandatory before participation in the Field Site Training Programs.
1. MOLC’s Training Program Enrollment Policy, Cancellation & Refund Policy: All Training Classes
2. Liability Release Form: Field Site Training ONLY
Please be sure to provide us with an appropriate mailing address and phone number.